All groups meetings listed currently meet via Zoom. You meet via computer but still see each other face to face!
For Zoom access codes check out our weekly newsletter or contact Mark.
- Monday Morning Bible Study. Mondays at 10:00-11:00am. We debrief, discuss and apply the things we learned from the weekend service. Facilitated by Mark Archibald.
- Check In and Chat. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 pm. And informal time to encourage and share. Led by Bruce Martin
- Prayer with the Pastor. Wednesdays and Sundays at 9 am. Led by Bruce Martin and Troy Taylor
- The Gospel of Mark: Manuscript Study. Wednesdays 7:30-9:00pm. In depth study that meets every two weeks. Led by Troy Taylor.
- Men’s Bible Study. Thursdays 8:00-9:00am. A study of the books of 1 and 2 Thessalonians.
- Friday Night Family Bible Study. 7:00-8:00pm. This involves family members studying the Bible together. We use the “Echo the Story” curriculum for hearing and observing the Bible together. Facilitated by Mark Archibald.