Community and learning ... sharing and praying ... caring and encouraging ... connecting and loving ... authenticity and honesty ... this is what being part of a small group is all about, even in a digital world.
Many of our groups have moved ONLINE. Some are meeting IN-PERSON again. Email Mark for the details.
Even these days we have many small groups and classes. We can help you find the one that is right for you.
Many of our groups currently meet via Zoom. You meet via computer but still see each other face to face!
Some groups meet in person (masks and social distancing required, per City bylaws).
For Zoom access codes check out our weekly newsletter or contact Mark.
- Check In and Chat. Tuesdays at 2 pm on Zoom. An informal time to encourage and share. Led by Bruce Martin
- Tuesday Morning Ladies’ Bible Study looks to begin, in person, by the end of October. If anyone would like to join us to let Brenda Viani know. This is a study that gives an overview of all of history - Adam and Eve to our present time to see how God has been at work in our lives. Contact Brenda at email@example.com for more information.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Tuesday. Studying the book of Romans. Contact Troy to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Wednesday. Studying the book of Mark. Contact Troy to join: email@example.com.
- Thursday Men’s Bible Study. In person: 8:00-9:00 AM in the Fireside Room. Online: 9:15-10:15 AM over Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link. We are studying the book of Judges.
- Thursday Afternoon Reading Group is planning to read A Stone for a Pillow, Book 2 in the Genesis trilogy by Madeleine L’Engle. We will begin as soon as the books arrive, hopefully mid-October. We will probably meet by Zoom. Interested? Please contact Janet Alexander ASAP, 403-329-4911, to order a book.