Community and learning ... sharing and praying ... caring and encouraging ... connecting and loving ... authenticity and honesty ... this is what being part of a small group is all about, even in a digital world.
Many of our groups have moved ONLINE. Some are meeting IN-PERSON again. Others are postponed due to COVID-19 challenges. Email Mark for the details.
For Zoom access codes check out our weekly newsletter or contact Mark.
- Check In and Chat. Tuesdays at 2 pm on Zoom. An informal time to encourage and share. Led by Bruce Martin
- Tuesday Morning Ladies’ Bible Study is currently on hold. Contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Tuesday. Studying the book of Daniel. Contact Troy to join: email@example.com.
- Wednesday Noon Prayer: Join us for a 30-minute time of prayer and fellowship. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84296650288
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Wednesday. Studying the book of Genesis. Contact Troy to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday Men’s Bible Study. Currently on hold. Email email@example.com for information.
- Thursday Morning Art Class on Zoom with Julie, Kathy, and Dianne. Contact Bruce for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Afternoon Reading Group will read Sold Into Egypt, Book 3 in the Genesis trilogy by Madeleine L’Engle. Meeting over Zoom - begins February 11. Please contact Janet Alexander ASAP, 403-329-4911, to order a book.