Community and learning ... sharing and praying ... caring and encouraging ... connecting and loving ... authenticity and honesty ... this is what being part of a small group is all about, even in a digital world.
In a small group you can know and be known in a personal, family-kind-of way. You are welcome.
Most of our groups have moved ONLINE. Email Mark for the details.
For Zoom access codes check out our weekly newsletter or contact Mark.
- Check In and Chat. Tuesdays at 2 pm on Zoom. An informal time to encourage and share. Led by Bruce Martin
- Tuesday Morning Ladies’ Bible Study is currently on hold. Contact Brenda at email@example.com for more information.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Tuesday. Studying the book of Daniel. Contact Troy to join: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday Noon Prayer: Join us for a 30-minute time of prayer and fellowship. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84296650288
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study on Zoom with Troy Taylor. Every second Wednesday. Studying the book of Genesis. Contact Troy to join: email@example.com.
- Thursday Men’s Bible Study. Currently on hold. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Thursday Morning Art Class on Zoom with Julie, Kathy, and Dianne. Contact Bruce for information: email@example.com
- Thursday Afternoon Reading Group will read Sold Into Egypt, Book 3 in the Genesis trilogy by Madeleine L’Engle. Meeting over Zoom - begins February 11. Please contact Janet Alexander ASAP, 403-329-4911, to order a book.
Sunday Morning Groups
Weekly Sunday morning groups run from September-June.
- Join Troy for prayer from 9:00 am-9:20 am. Zoom link here.
- Sunday 9:30 am class, Marv leads a class on Jesus. Everyone welcome. Zoom link here
- Sunday 9:30 am class on the Book of Colossians. Gord Hunt leading. Zoom link here