Community and learning ... sharing and praying ... caring and encouraging ... connecting and loving ... authenticity and honesty ... this is what being part of a small group is all about, even in a digital world. In a small group you can know and be known in a personal, family-kind-of way. You are welcome.
Email Mark for the details.
For more information or for Zoom access codes check our weekly newsletter or contact Mark.
- Tuesday Bible Study, ONLINE, 7:30 p.m. on “Daniel” with Troy. Every two weeks, beginning September 14. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Wednesday Bible Study IN PERSON, 7:30 p.m. on the life and adventures of Abram, with Troy. Every two weeks, beginning September 22. For everyone’s health and safety, masks are required indoors.
- Check-In and Chat, ONLINE every Tuesday, 2-3 pm. Bruce hosts a time to visit with others. It’s an informal time to chat, encourage, and connect one another: Zoom link. Password: chat
- Thursday Art Class. The Art Class meets ONLINE Thursdays at 10 a.m. to share their work and to encourage one another. You are welcome. Zoom link.
- Thursday Book Study ONLINE. For our Fall book study, we will be reading “The Irrational Season” by Madeleine L’Engle. The study will be Thursdays, October 7-November 18, from 1:30-3 pm. Contact Janet to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org