We have created a service you can work your way through: songs, prayer/scripture, more songs, sermon
We also have great children's/family resources and suggestions and youth resources
- CLICK HERE, then click "PLAY ALL" (top left) and all videos will flow one to the next
- OR, to be selective, click on individual links in the boxes on this page.
Call to Worship
Matt leads us in our call to worship
No thanks! I Suppose. I will ... (Mark)
How can we improve?
Are there ways we can improve for next Sunday? Special requests? Creative ideas? Want to help out?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-327-2082
*NEW! Prayer with the Pastor (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays @ 9 am)*. A time to pray, share, and encourage one another.
Your staff would love to pray for you. Please feel free to call 403-327-2082
Tithes & Offerings
Though we are not gathering Sundays, please continue supporting our ministry. We still have bills to pay and staff to care for. Our help may be needed to help vulnerable people more than ever. Stewardship Update
- Mail in your cheque
- Drop a cheque through the Tower Door mail slot
- Sign up for automatic withdrawal
- E-transfer: email@example.com (no password needed)
Questions about any of these options? Call 403-327-2082 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Sunday Youth!
This week we are finishing our movie study on "Son of God," which we began at the start of March at the church - click on HERE to access the self-guided lesson!
Note: For this study you will need to watch a clip of the movie, here are a few ways to do that:
- Come by the church office and borrow the DVD from our church library (it is currently on the cart just inside the office doors)
- Borrow the DVD from a friend
- Buy or rent it from Itunes
- Buy or rent it from Youtube
(This is week 4 of 4 for this video study). After that, our lessons will not require getting ahold of a movie like this
Parents: please check out this plugged-in review before letting your youth watch - or consider watching and discussing as a whole family 🙂
- NEW! Prayer with the Pastor (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays @ 9 am). A time to pray, share, and encourage one another
- Check In and Chat (Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 2 pm). An informal time to encourage one another.
- Monday Morning Small Group (Mondays @ 10). A reflection on Sunday's Service.
- Community Worship Video Project. Interested in making a worship video for our services? Find out more.