Good Friday websites with ideas (April 10)
Angela has lots more ideas and resources: Email Angela.
Tips of the Week
Links to Other Resources
- Kids Christian Video Material (Focus on the Family)
- Devotions, ideas, articles etc.
- Posts on parenting
- Free Resources for keeping kids busy
- At home ideas for kids at home
- Focus on the Family Canada is offering a 4-week free trial of the Adventures in Odyssey Club. "These exciting episodes are a great way to keep you and your family connected to truth and focused on the Gospel as you navigate through some significant and unexpected changes to your normal day-to-day lives."
- Healthy Together is AHS’ guide to family and home life during COVID-19. They post a new story every weekday about how families can be healthy, active and safe. The first story is called "Finding a New Normal." Families are spending more and more time, working, learning, playing, eating and wondering when things will get back to normal. With the answer unclear, they may need to find a new normal for the coming weeks. Our tips can help with day-to-day life in these challenging times.
"NORMAL" (Non-Covid) Kids' Kingdom
Kids' Kingdom has something for kids from birth through to grade 5! Here are the 9:30 options:
- The Manger. For infants to age 2.
- The Ark. Teaching for ages 3-5.
- Daniel's Den. Grades 1-5 learn in an age-appropriate, challenging, hands-on setting!
During the 11:00 service, children grade 1 and under move to Young Worshipers after a Children's Story.
- The Ark (nursery) is available for children 2 years old and younger.
- Children over grade 1 stay in the worship services with their families, and interact with the service through the pizza boxes (grades 1-3) or sermon notes (grades 4-6). We really want kids to learn to be part of church ... while at the same time recognizing it's a challenge! The pizza boxes and sermon notes have activities to help keep kids occupied!